Welcome to The Friary Surgery Online
Our surgery is adjacent to the Richmond Friary Community Hospital, which has excellent facilities, including: in-patient beds, x-ray, physiotherapy and consultant/community health clinics. There is also a multi-purpose room used for health-related activities.
Online Repeat Prescription Request
Many of you enjoy the flexibility of being able to order your repeat prescription online through this website however in the future we are working towards you being able to request your repeat prescription direct from your medical record through our EMIS system. We will let you know when this is available through this website and in the surgery.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed. Find out more
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form.
Please note that you should only order medication that is clearly printed as a repeat item on the tear off slip opposite your prescription otherwise there maybe a delay in processing. Find out more
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us. Find out more
Patient Survey Results & Report
To view the survey results and report please click on the link to the right.
Patient Participation Group
For further information regarding our Patient Participation Group Click Here
FLU vaccine is still available
High risk groups eligible for a flu vaccination are:
Anyone over 65
- Pregnant women (in any stage of pregnancy).
- Anyone over 6 months old with a long-term condition such as diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease or heart or chest problems.
- Anyone over 6 months old with asthma who has needed treatment with steroid inhalers or tablets, or who has had a flare-up needing hospital admission in the past.
- Anyone who has had a stroke or a TIA (sometimes called a ‘mini stroke’)
- People undergoing medical treatment which may affect their immune system, or who have a medical condition which could affect their immune system, like HIV
- People with a condition of the nervous system such as multiple sclerosis (MS) or cerebral palsy
- All people living in a residential or nursing home
- Frontline health or social care workers
- Anyone who gets a carer’s allowance, or who is a main carer for an elderly or disabled person
To book an online appointment using EMIS PATIENT ACCESS click here
You need to be registered to book appointments online. If you are not already registered then please ask at reception.
(Site updated 03/04/2014)